It’s time to pick up our momentum and move our bioscience industry forward faster. At AZBio, we’re committed to keeping you In The Loop with weekly updates along with news on opportunities and events to help you get connected, engaged, and involved.
This week at AZBio is filled with opportunities!
Be sure to join us TUESDAY for the AZBio Open House at the Medtronic Tempe Campus and then up North Wednesday and Thursday for an AZBio Double Header of Beer & Bio + an SBIR/STTR workshop presented by InVent Life Sciences. Scroll down to find out all about What’s Happening @AZBio.
The latest AZBio News:
- AZBio is pleased to announce two new leaders have joined the AZBio Board of Directors.
- ASU’s Michael Birt calls for a shift toward sustainable health at the Arizona BioIndustry Association’s 2011 Expo.
- Introducing The Honorees and Finalists for the 2011 AZBio Awards.
Sheraton Wild Horse Pass, Chandler, Arizona
Celebrate the best of Arizona bioscience, share ideas, and move things forward…FASTER.
Check it all out at AZBioEXPO.com
This year’s AZBio Awards and Expo Filling up fast. Be sure to get your
tickets for the
- Discovery Session (Student Poster Session) (Thursday)
- Special Guest Keynote by David Kerr of IBM featuring IBM’s
- AZBio Awards and Fast Lane Recognition (Thursday)
- Keynotes by Dr. Michael Birt and Kathy Kolbe (Friday)
- Special presentation on Access to Capital from the Toronto Stock Exchange (Friday)
- Local and Global Leaders sharing what we need and where we’re going (Friday)
- AZBio Industry Exposition Hall Featuring AZBio Fast Lane Companies and More! (Friday)
- Breakout sessions on BioBiz, BioScience, and What’s HOT in AZ (Friday)
- Visit AZBIOEXPO.com to get all the latest updates, check out the agenda, learn about sponsorships and more.
- Attend AZBio events in September and recapture your Early Bird Discount thanks to VWR. Click here for details
Don’t forget to join AZBio or renew your membership.
AZBio Members get BIG savings. To begin your AZBio Membership and to renew on-line click here.
What’s Happening @AZBio?
U of A Science Cafe @ Bliss ReBar Phoenix Monday Sep 26, 2011 More Info
Open House at the Medtronic Tempe Campus Tuesday Sep 27, 2011 Join members of our AZBio community for an afternoon and evening of education and networking at the Medtronic Tempe Campus More Info…
Beer & Bio Northern AZ Wednesday Sep 28, 2011 Join us at the
Tinderbox Kitchen in Flagstaff More Info…
Commercialization Success via SBIR Grants Thursday Sep 29, 2011 Presented by InVent Life Sciences @ NACET More Info…
PADT Open House Thursday Sep 29, 2011 Join AZBio, AZTC and PADT for a special Open House and After 5 celebration More Info…
Mark Your Calendars
Beer & Bio Southern AZ Oct 11, 2011 Join us at The Fox and Hound on the North side of Tucson for a little Beer & Bio More Info…
AZBio Awards Oct 13, 2011 Join us to celebrate the best of Arizona’s Bioscience Industry and Meet WATSON
AZBio EXPO Oct 14, 2011 Connect, Engage and Showcase your company at Arizona’s premier bioscience gathering! More Info…
AZBio Trailblazer Awards and Legislative Appreciation Luncheon Dec 1, 2011 at the Phoenix Country Club – More Info…
Partner Events: Save the Date
Arizona Entrepreneurship Conference in partnership with OTEF November 16, 2011
Governor’s Celebration of Innovation in partnership with the Arizona
Technology Council, AZBio members may attend at the AZTC Member rate. November 17, 2011
Join AZBio at the Personalized Medicine World Conference (PMWC 2011) on January 18-19 in Silicon Valley
AZBio Purchasing Power Pays!
Get big savings from VWR, Office Depot, Federal Express, HUB, Chubb and many more great companies. Your company’s participation supports AZBIO and makes and impact where it matters most – on your bottom line!Be sure to check out how your company can save with the AZBio Purchasing Power program. In times like these, every opportunity to save counts.
AZBio – Business Office – 107 S. Southgate Drive, Chandler, AZ 85226
AZBio @SkySong – 1475 N. Scottsdale Road, , Scottsdale, AZ 85257
AZBio Supporters help AZBio support you.
Chairmain’s Level: Up Stream Consulting
Gold Level: Affordable Image ASU SkySong BIO Drip Media
Ernst and Young Northern Arizona University The CORE Institute Snell and Wilmer VWR Medtronic Tempe Campus PADT Medical Provista Diagnostics Ventana Medical Systems, Inc.